Our second quarter webinars focus on professional, appropriate, and persuasive business communication strategies. Here's what's on the schedule in Q2:
- What to Say When You're Speaking to Sell [April 21, 2022] New strategies for designing your signature speech. Plus ethical tips for selling from the front of the room. Details: Speak to Sell
- How to Get the Audience to Love You (Before You Even Start Speaking) [May 19, 2022] Powerful introductions models to earn the trust and confidence of your audience before you open your mouth. Details: Audience Love You
- How to Talk to Prospects about Money [June 16, 2022] Proven strategies and scripts to make talking about money comfortable, natural, and positive for you and your prospects. Details: Talk About Money
Each webinar includes the tools you need to apply this powerful information:
- Want to stay focused and grounded to get the most out of the presentation? Follow along with the guided notes.
- Don't want to take notes but want the information at a glance? Download the Key Ideas to get a summary of all the main points.
- Heard a turn of phrase that resonated, and want to see exactly what was said? Check the written transcript after the webinar.
- Missed the webinar and want to watch it? The replays get posted within hours, and are available 24/7/365 for members.
→ Login to the membersite to get the link(s) or register as a member (guest registration is $25).
Why register when the link is available for members?
Registration makes it easier to attend because:
1. You'll get a confirmation message with the link to add to your calendar.
2. You'll get a reminder message a few days before so you don't double-book yourself or forget about the webinar.
3. You'll get a "starting now" message to let you know we're live.
Got a question? ALL of these upcoming webinars are posted on the membersite as well as in our DIY Facebook group, and that's the best place to ask. Because if YOU have a question, it is very likely someone else wants to know the same thing.