My Marketing Plan
By Veronika (Ronnie) Noize, the Marketing Coach
Instructions: Use these questions to clarify your marketing objectives, product or service, and plans.
- Why are you in business?
- What is your vision for a successful business?
- What are your big-picture objectives?
My Product and/or Service
- What product or service do you deliver? Describe it.
- Do you have packages? What are they?
My Ideal Client
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Why do they need you?
- How can you identify your ideal client?
- What behaviors, situations or circumstances are present for them to recognize a need for your services?
- What is the relationship they want from you?
- What do you have to do to be whom they want or need?
The Benefits to My Clients/Customers
- What are the benefits to your customers?
- Why would they want or need your product or service? Describe a scenario.
- What do your clients come away with?
- Who are your competitors for your clients' time and money?
- What else could your ideal client spend his/her money on?
- How do you and your product or service compare?
- Why would a customer choose you over your competitors?
- How are you different from your competition?
- How do others describe you and your service OR how do you want them to?
- What makes you special?
- How much do you charge?
- How much business do you need to get to maintain your business?
- What is your profit margin?
- What do you project in terms of income, expense and profit for the year?
- How do you get the word out?
- What 8-11 things can and will you do consistently to build your business?
- When will you do them?
- What marketing materials do you need?
- Do your materials look like who you are/want to be (consistent with your positioning)?
"I help small businesses attract more clients."
~Veronika Noize, the Marketing Coach
Veronika Noize LLC
The Marketing Coach
PO Box 87952 · Vancouver, WA 98687 · USA